We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Slow down and show your love to friends and family through scrumptious food. Our chef instructor will show you how to make a delightful Sunday Supper comprised of comfort foods that evoke days past.
In this class, you’ll learn how to make the perfect lasagna. A perfect meal for a lazy Sunday afternoon.
- Deconstructed Ricotta Olive Bruschetta
- Homemade Ricotta
- Panzanella Salad
- & Olive Oil Cake
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef to be announced.
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Demonstration. Sit back, relax, and leave the cooking to us! Watch as your Chef Instructor walks you through how to prepare each of the dishes. Throughout the class, your instructor may even ask for adventurous volunteers. Everyone will enjoy all the menu items created during the demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sun, Mar 19, 2023 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM