We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Sundays were made for slowing down, taking it easy and spending time around the table with family and friends. And what better way to do that with Sunday Supper. Join us as our chef instructor shows you how to make a delicious Shepherd's Pie - the perfect meal for a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Mixed greens, pear slices, toasted pecans, & blue cheese crumbles.
Shepherd's Pie with Toasted Baguettes
Warm Apple Cake with Salted Caramel & Fresh Whipped Cream
What To Expect
Shepherd's pie or cottage pie is one of Britain's greatest comfort foods. A rich casserole of layered cooked meat and vegetables, topped with mashed potatoes, and baked in the oven until well browned, this classic one pot meal is the perfect Sunday Supper!
- Instructor: Chef Alex Mudry
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive at the start of supper.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, there are no menu alternatives for nut and dairy allergies.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sun, Mar 10, 2024 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM