We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Sushi is a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds. With its delicious fresh fish and seasonal veggies rolled in rice, most people opt to order it in. But did you know that sushi is really fun to create? After this class, you’ll no longer pick up the phone when you have a yen for this Japanese delight!
Garlic Chili Edamame
Spicy Tuna Roll, California Roll, Salmon Uramaki Roll and Shrimp Maki Roll
Yum Yum & Soy Ginger Dipping Sauce
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructor.
- Instructor: Chef Katriel
- Length: Approximately 3 hours
- Format: Hands-On. Stir up your inner chef as you work with other students, typically in groups of four people, guided by the Chef Instructor. You’ll be standing and cooking during the class, so please wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes and have long hair tied back. Make sure to bring your appetite because you will enjoy all the dishes created during the class.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Starts one hour before class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
Allergy Restriction: Unfortunately, there are no seafood allergy alternatives for this menu.
No Thyme to Cook: Inspiring Cooks One Class at a Time.
Date & Time
Sat, Apr 20, 2024 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM