Indulge in Delicious Decadence: Cookies, Creativity, and Kink
Get ready for a night where cookies of naughty indulgence! Our "Kinky Cookie Party" is a unique bash for adults who love baking and a sprinkle of light BDSM play, perfect for the BDSM littles community. It's a belated Valentine's Day celebration, so come make and decorate some sweets for your sweet, or bring your sweetie with you to decorate some treats together, and then play together. If you don't have a date, let us be your Valentine and come to socialize, get creative, and enjoy some delicious treats.
- Cookie Potluck: Bring your favorite cookie recipe and favorite homemade cookies to share! It's a great chance to show off your baking skills and try some delicious cookies from others.
- Decorate Cookies: Let your imagination run wild in our cookie decorating station. With lots of different icing and decorations options, you can make your cookies beautiful as well as tasty.
- BDSM Play: Whats a party without some play? Come have some fun!
- No genital/anal penetration of any kind
- No genital-to-genital contact
- No oral-to-genital contact
- No alcohol
- No edge play (including breath play, fire, needles, cutting, knife play, gunplay, electro-play, anything that involves bodily fluid exchange, single tails, and wax play)
This party is all about having a good time with cookies and a dash of kink. It's a place to be yourself, meet others who share your interests, and just have fun in a safe, welcoming environment.
When do the doors open?
Guests will be allowed to start entering the facility at 6::30 PM. THE DOORS WILL CLOSE AT 9:00 PM WITHOUT EXCEPTION! ARRIVING LATE DOES NOT ENTITLE YOU TO A REFUND!
Can I purchase tickets at the door?
Yes, you can buy tickets at the door. However, please note that there's a $5 flat upcharge on all tickets purchased at the door in addition to the standard processing fee. We highly recommend buying your tickets online in advance. This way, you'll avoid the extra charge but also ensure your spot at the event, as door tickets are subject to availability.
Will there be food and beverages available?
Yes, snacks and beverages are complimentary!
Are there age restrictions on attendance?
Yes, all attendees must be 18 years of age or older to enter 910 WeHo events. Valid government-issued Photo ID will be required for entry. Anyone under 18 found in the venue will be immediately removed.
Where is 910 WeHo?
910 N La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles 90069
Where can I park?
There is street parking, meter parking, and even parking structures within walking distance. We recommend using the residential side streets for free parking, as there are many near our building. If you need special arrangements due to a disability, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help accommodate you!
Got questions? Comments? Concerns? Contact us at email@example.com !
910 WeHo will refund the cost of your ticket in credit form that will be sent to your email (not the fee) if a refund is requested for an event or class. Once the event or class has begun, 910 WeHo does not guarantee refunds, although you may still request a refund, and we may choose to grant it at our discretion. If you know you will not be able to attend, please request a refund early by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org! Thank you!