Join us for some grinchy goodness this holiday season by making a Dr. Seuss inspired Grinch tree. This tabletop version is about 2 to 3 feet tall and will be the perfect fresh accent to your holiday décor. We’ll start out by going over some basic building tips using fresh holiday greens and seasonal decorations. Come get into the festive spirit and channel your inner artist to create your very own Whoville Grinch Tree.
No need to pack anything but your enthusiasm—we provide all the necessary materials, and you take home the Dr. Seuss inspired Grinch tree you create during the workshop! And here’s the best part—we’ll handle the cleanup!
All materials are included
- Decorative container
- Fresh evergreen cedar and pine
- Holiday décor
- Accent ornament
* The photo pictured represents the style or likeness of this event, but each Grinch tree will be unique and will reflect your taste and choices.
- There are multiple times for this class. Be sure to register for the correct date and time.
- There are no refunds for workshop purchases unless we are able to fill the spot(s) from our waitlist. In the event you must cancel and your space cannot be filled, you will be able to pick up workshop materials at a later date to create your project at home. Due to material costs, limited class sizes and the popularity of our workshops, allowing people to sign up and then cancel would make it so others cannot attend.
- This class is subject to cancelation if a minimum attendance is not met. If this occurs, refunds will be issued.
- As a reminder this class is held in a greenhouse and fluctuation in temperature does occur. We recommend wearing layers.
- If you wish to wear garden gloves, please bring them with you.
Date & Time
Sun, Nov 19, 2023 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM