We are Beth and Ernest Wilson, celebrating over 20 years of continuing the family tradition of owning drive-in theaters started by Beth's father, Frank Seeber.
Originally, Warwick Drive-In Theater was built in 1950 by Charles & Mary Finger in partnership with George & Adeline Miller on 5 acres of land owned by Paul & Emma Miller. George & Adeline sold out to Russ & Gloria Eurich. It had one 70' x 40' screen and parking for 350 cars. Soon, the Fingers bought out the business from the Eurichs. It was run successfully by the Finger family for 25 years.
Find more Warwick Drive In Events