We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Popular throughout Spain, tapas are festive and delicious small plates, perfect for sharing before a party or meal. Savory appetizers and bite-sized snacks comprising mouth-watering meats, cheeses, olives, fish and more will dare you to just taste one!
Veggie Spanish Tapas with Patagonia Mix
Spice the Sea~ Protein Poppers
Croquets de jamón with Pampa's Herbs
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Katriel
- Length: Approximately 2 hours.
- Format: Demonstration. Class will be taught by the instructors, with the opportunity for class members to be invited into the kitchen and assist with certain portions of the recipes. Everyone in the class will be able to enjoy the menu items made at the conclusion of the demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Premium Experience: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class and enjoy a seasonal appetizer as well as your choice of one glass of beer, wine, soft drink, or water. Also spend a few private minutes with our chef instructor!
- Happy Hour: Our bar will be open for Happy Hour one hour before the start of class. Your first drink will be 25% off!
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restriction: Unfortunately, we do not have a dairy allergy alternative for this menu.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Fri, Jan 5, 2024 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM