MORE Frank than ever before.
The hot-dog eating contest returns after WINGO on our 5th annual Franksgiving celebration.
FRANKSGIVING 5: HOT DOG EATING COMPETITION
Register for the Hot Dog Eating Competition right here.
Limited to 10 contestants. Competition begins at 8:15pm. Rules are below.
- Must be 21 years of age to enter.
- Contestants may not touch hot dogs until the starting signal.
- Only entire hot dogs eaten will be counted (an entire hot dog includes the bun).
- Contestants will have 3 minutes to down all the hot dogs they can handle.
- Contestants may drink water while eating their hot dogs.
- Buns and hot dogs may be separated, dunked or mangled.
- All portions of the hot dog (including bun) must be eaten.
- When the 3 minute time limit is up contestants may not put any additional hot dog or buns in their mouths.
- They will have 20 seconds to swallow what is in their mouths.
- Any contents remaining in contestant’s mouths at the end of 20 seconds will not be counted.
- Partially eaten hot dogs will not be counted.
- Signs of sickness will result in disqualification (throwing up & choking).
- Ties will be decided by an “eat off”
Winner will take home a trophy, a pair of Franksgiving Sweatpants that we found in a bin from 5 years ago, and the pride and respect that comes with the title of Hot Dog Eating Champion as well as free admission into next years contest if the world is still here.
Date & Time
Wed, Nov 22, 2023 8:15 PM - 8:30 PM