Find more Musica Angelica Events
The surname Bach can refer to around twenty different accomplished musicians of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, responsible for good vibrations from Leipzig to London and beyond. Johann Sebastian’s first wife Maria Barbara (not Ann) bore Wilhelm Friedemann and Carl Philipp Emanuel, respectively their father’s favorite and most musically accomplished sons. Their talents are on full display in the selections performed at this family gathering.
Featuring Jory Vinikour, harpsichordist.
- Suite in E minor, Johann Bernhard Bach
- Violin Concerto E-Major BWV 1042, Johann Sebastian Bach
- Harpsichord Concerto D-Minor, Wq. 23, H. 427, C. P. E. Bach
- Flute Concerto D-Major BR-WFB C 15, Wilhelm Friedemann Bach
- Triple Concerto BWV 1044, J. S. Bach