Certain types of heart stress can be monitored by visualizing the rate, rhythm and tone of the heart cycle. As a result, the heart’s reaction to certain stressors, i.e. chemical, nutritional and emotional, can be observed using a Heart Sound Recorder. The HSR is a computer based low risk, general wellness, heart stress monitor used to acquire, display, record and save heart sounds. The Heart Stress Monitor records and displays the low frequency component of the heart cycle as a waveform on a PC for the purpose of visualizing the rate, rhythm, and tone of the heart cycle. This can be used to compare current and previous heart cycle waveforms before and after analysis for trending purposes. We look forward to having you with us live!
- An Introduction to the Heart Sound Recorder technology and the relation to the Endocardiograph.
- You will be taken through a detailed review of how to do a reading as well as on how to interpret a graph.
- The graphs will be assessed for the potential of a nutritional deficiency.
- Each attendee will be offered a scan of themselves to gain insight to the benefits of the HSR.
- We will also review the OmegaQuant Omega-3 testing to correlate the overall need of cardiovascular support.
- And Much More...
Date & Time
Sat, Jul 23, 2022 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Hotel Indigo Jacksonville-Deerwood Park9840 Tapestry Park Circle
Jacksonville, Florida 32246