Build your culture of Compassionate Accountability® with training, coaching consulting and certifications using Next Element's proven conflict and communication tools.
Note: This course is taught live in four, 4-hour online sessions during consecutive days.
Jan. 22, 23, 24 & 25, 2024
8am - 12pm (U.S. Central Time Zone)
PCM is an internationally acclaimed, highly reliable, behaviorally-based communication model used to individually tailor connection and motivation and build trust and rapport. Valid, reliable and actionable, PCM answers the “So what? Now what?” questions about how to communicate with different types of people.
What you can do with PCM...
- See conflict and miscommunication through a new lens. Recognize opportunities to engage differently for more effective communication.
- Deepen your self-awareness. Understand why and how your motivation and distress behaviors can change.
- Increase your leadership agility and skills necessary to connect with and motivate a wider variety of people.
The Course Outline:
- Learn the unique perceptual frames of reference, character strengths, communication channels, leadership styles, environmental preferences, motivational needs, and detailed distress patterns of the six Kahler personality types.
- Understand your own personality structure and communication preferences.
- Gain awareness into your own motivation and distress patterns.
- Receive a personal and professional action plan for success.
A Comprehensive PCM Assessment:
- Receive a statistically valid measure of multiple factors of your personality
- Learn the specific non-verbal communication cues for making powerful connections
Virtual Live Instructor Led Course:
- Taught in four, 4-hour live online sessions
- Participate in the course from anywhere
- Small groups for maximum interaction and skill development
- Additional homework reading and activities before each session
Instructions for your assessment and access to your materials will be provided after completing course registration.
Date & Time
Mon, Jan 22, 2024 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM