We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Does NTTC's schedule excite you, but you don't have a full three hours to devote to a class? Want to give us a try, but are a little unsure of what you'd get? Want to sample a bite-sized portion of one of our offerings rather than devour the whole thing at once? With Thyme for a Taste, we've got you covered!
In this mini-session, our chef instructor will teach you how to make a yummy Macaroni and Cheese dish that will have you in and out in under an hour. But don’t worry – you’ll still enjoy all of our cooking instruction and famed hospitality, just in a shortened timeframe to fit your busy schedule. Makes the perfect small plates dinner too!
Gourmet Mac & Cheese
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Gwyn
- Length: Approximately 1 hour.
- Format: Demonstration. Class will be taught by the instructors, with the opportunity for class members to be invited into the kitchen and assist with certain portions of the recipes. Everyone in the class will be able to enjoy the menu items made at the conclusion of the demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Happy Hour: Starts one hour before class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
- Allergy Restrictions: Unfortunately, there are no dairy allergy alternatives for this menu.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Thu, Apr 11, 2024 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM