Find more Titanic Museum Events
Tickets also available at the door!
Titanic Exhibition Exeter is a limited two-week experience coming to Exeter's Corn Exchange during the August summer holiday. View artefacts from the ship, explore the city’s connection to the Titanic, learn about the people that travelled on board, and come face to face with items from the wreck site.
Using large scale imagery and audio, you'll get to experience the Titanic like never before. You'll also discover items from the Titanic, including:
- A letter written onboard the Titanic
- Titanic Quartermaster Alfred Oliver's Silver pocket watch
- Items from the wreck site, including a small piece of the Titanic's hull.
- Chinaware and silverware used by first class passengers.
- Items from the Harland & Wolff shipyard in Belfast, where the Titanic was built.
As you explore the exhibition, you’ll learn about the history of the Titanic, life on board, and how the world was changed after the disaster. The team from the upcoming PC game Titanic: Honor & Glory, will be providing a playable demo, enabling you to explore the ship in unprecedented detail. Renowned Titanic painter Simon Fisher will also be present to sign books and do a meet-and-greet.
Free Audio Guide
We'll have a free audio guide for you to enjoy, which tells the tale of the Titanic and its passengers and crew with beautiful music, sound effects and actors. It's completely free and runs on your mobile phone. All you need is a pair of headphones, and you're good to go.
The exhibition takes place at The Exeter Corn Exchange. It’s a stones-throw from Exeter's shopping quarter, making for easy access via local transport links.
- The nearest car parks are Smythen Street (51 Spaces) and Mary Arches Street (494 spaces). Both are two minutes walk to the venue. Although there is an NCP car park below the venue we do not recommend parking here as closing times can be variable.
- If you would like to avoid crowds, please feel free to arrive at any time during your time slot. You don’t need to be on time, and you can stay for as long as you’d like.
Date & Time
Aug 10 - 22, 2022