Find more Cult Classic Brewing Events
Tornado Rose has crafted a sound encapsulated by a sexy but sweet mix of folk, bluegrass and serenity. Brooke Bell’s voice shines with a crystalline power and clarity belting out lyrics about the battle between good and evil, about the alpha and the omega and about the collective spiritual connection we all share in the songs she writes and composes. Backing Brook’s angelic vocals are Ryan Davidson on mandolin, Kyle Jacobs on banjo and Joshua G. Bell holding down the low end on double bass.
Get here early. Cult Classic Brewing Company is your new spot for cold drinks, fresh food and good times. We've got 15+ beers brewed in house on tap, fresh handmade pizzas with from-scratch dough, hand-pattied burgers, jumbo wings, pub far and more.
General admission (standing) is $10 per person.
Reserved seating (seated) is $20 per person.
Doors open at 7:00pm
Show starts at 8:00pm
- This is a standing show (unless you have purchased a seat)
- If you have accessibility or special accommodation issues, please alert our staff at the door
- 5 minutes before showtime, any unchecked tickets may be made available to our standby list
- Cult Classic shows are all ages unless otherwise noted.
- Pups are allowed on our patio, but not within the building.
All sales are final. We don’t offer refunds or exchanges unless a show is cancelled. Please keep in mind that support acts and set times are subject to change at any time.
Cult Classic Brewing Company - High Tops & GA1169 Shopping Center Road
Stevensville, Maryland 21666