Historic Richmond Town opens its grounds to more than 40 local restaurants, wineries and breweries for a food and wine festival like no other. What once was a community gathering place more than 300 years ago once again hosts an annual gathering where community staples join forces and showcase the best eats on Staten Island. Join fabulous restaurants and chefs as they gather to show off their culinary expertise and support Historic Richmond Town in one of the organizations biggest fundraiser!
Historic Richmond Town is a a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit and NYC’s only living history village and museum. All proceeds from all ticket sales, and additional ticket processing and service fees support the education, preservation, and restoration efforts that enable us to provide fantastic public programming and special events throughout the year. Thank You for your support!
This year’s Uncorked! will look a little bit different than past years, but with your help and cooperation, it will still be a fun time for the whole family! In order to provide a safe environment for all our staff and guests, below are a few things we are doing at Uncorked! this year to help stop the spread.
- In accordance to New York State mandates, which align with the CDC’s recent recommendations, fully vaccinated people are NOT required to wear masks at this event. Unvaccinated people should still wear a mask at ALL TIMES, except while eating and drinking.
- We have restructured our usual features so there are less high touch activities
- Social distancing is required throughout the site and socially distanced seating will be provided
- New systems of crowd control and queuing will be instituted
- Additional signage will be placed throughout the site will remind all guests of COVID-19 safety rules and guidelines.
- Hand sanitizing and hand washing stations will be provided
- Additional restrooms and more frequent disinfecting will be provided.
- Additional staff will be on hand to monitor all COVID-19 safety protocols, crowd control, and to perform more frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas
- Tickets are only valid for the time window specified.
- Only get in line to enter within the time window on your ticket. Anyone who arrives any earlier than the time listed on their ticket will be asked to wait.
- To assist with capacity and social distancing guidelines, arrival times are strictly enforced. Please adhere to your scheduled time slot!
- We will do our best to honor late arrivals, but depending on current occupancy limitations at the time of arrival, guests who arrive late are not guaranteed entry and could be turned away without refund.
- Any tickets remaining for each time slot can be purchased on-site on the day-of. On-site ticket availability is NOT guaranteed for any walk-up sales.
- There will be no re-entry. Please ensure that you have everything with you before entering the site.
- Limited parking is available on site and is not guaranteed, and additional parking is available in the surrounding residential area. Please arrive early so that you can find parking and not miss the arrival window listed on your ticket.
Terms & Conditions:
- Refunds: There are no refunds or exchanges, and tickets are non-transferable. No refunds will be issued and tickets purchased for time slots may not be applied to other times or days. Uncorked! is rain or shine event. No refunds will be given for inclement weather.
- COVID-19: By purchasing tickets, guests agree to adhere to the following COVID-19 Safety policies and regulations set forth by Historic Richmond Town for Uncorked!:
- Everyone over 2 years old MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES (unless eating/ drinking). Anyone not wearing a mask will be asked to leave without refund. Current CDC mandates require that all individuals wear face masks in crowded locations, regardless of being fully vaccinated.
- Please practice social distancing and maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Any guests that fail to comply with these rules will be asked to immediately leave the grounds without refund.
- Attire: Wear appropriate footwear. Heels, open toed or non-supportive footwear strongly discouraged. Historic Richmond Town will not be held responsible or liable for any injury or illness to you or anyone in your party during or as a result of your visit.
- Pets: NO PETS ALLOWED. Please leave your pets at home. Service animals recognized by the ADA are welcome.
- Photography/Videography Release: Please be advised that by entering the site for today's special events, you irrecoverably consent to be photographed or videotaped by an authorized Historic Richmond Town staffer. You also irrevocably consent that any recorded images and audio from this event may be reproduced in any and all media devised for promotional, advertising, educational, archival, or any other purposes in association with Historic Richmond Town.
- Other: No Smoking & No Soliciting
Date & Time
Jun 5, 2021 12:00 PM-7:00 PM
Historic Richmond Town - Main Village
441 Clarke Avenue, Richmond County, New York, 10306, United States