Vaulter Magazine - Vaulter Club Inc. would like to welcome you to the Vaulter Magazine Memorial Day Weekend Meet. All divisions are welcome, elite, masters, college, high school, middle school, open.
This will not be a USATF Sanctioned meet. We have our own insurance, no need for a USATF or AAU card to participate. This is a privately owned facility and a privately ran meet.
Cost: $40 per athlete and Spectators $10.00. All spectator tickets at the gate will be $12 each. One coach comes in FREE
This meet will have an Official (World Famous Kirk Bentz) at the pits to run the event smoothly. All results will be posted for official marks to Milespit.com, and Vaulter Magazine
Prior registration is a must, no same day athlete acceptance to this meet. We will have Hy-Vee heat sheets for the meet. Registration closes on May 23, 2021, or when the athlete's entries are full. IAAF Standards go up to 20 feet, so all levels welcome.
- May 29, 2021 - IF WE HAVE THAT MANY SIGN UPS. IF IT STAYS UNDER 75 PARTICIPANTS, WE WILL ONLY HAVE SATURDAY if we have to extend this meet to two days, we will do Friday and Saturday.
- Warm-Ups and run-throughs will take place.
- Grade and divisions are being held with a solid start!
- ******* Liability form and Covid-19 NEW 2021 Form filled out and brought to the meet. IF YOU DO NOT BRING A FILLED OUT FORM, IT WILL COST YOU $5.00 AT THE GATE. ******* Every person needs their OWN COVID-19 SHEET signed. Mom, Dad, sister, brother, grandma, spectator, coach, siblings. Everyone has to have their own form signed. Please remind your spectators and coaches. If you have a Liability form filled out for your athlete, you do not need another until 2021
- 3/16 Spikes only. They will be checked before you even warm up and the cost for spikes will be $5 for replacement spikes.
- Wristbands at entry have to be worn.
- New large 1900 Pit - Standards to 20 Feet IAAF Approved runway that was surveyed when installed.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT
Custom medals will be given for the top three in every event.
For workout and warm-up information before the meet or training for this meet. Please contact Derek Bouma or text 951-514-6385
WIN A PS5 FOR YOUR FAMILY (Drawing at 3 Pm and your family must be present to win)
How to win a Brand New PS5 with Blue-Ray
- One lucky family will take a home a PS5
- The drawing will be on the final
meet Fundraiser May 29, 2021.
- You must be present to win on day of drawing.
- First place win at any division receives three (3) tickets for final drawing.
- Second place win at any division receives two (2) tickets.
- Third place win at any division receives one (1) ticket.
- All tickets will have a name put on the back and placed into the main sealed jar.
- May 29, 2021 we will reach in the jar and grab the winning ticket. The more wins you have, the more chances you have to win the PS5. If there is a tie, both parties will get tickets.
- Rules are subject to change, so come back and check often.
Please check Vaulter Magazine Meets for full details.
Vaulter Magazine Training Facilty
27437 Murrieta Road, Sun City, California, 92585, United States
Vaulter Magazine is a worldwide pole vault magazine for the sport. We have 12k followers on Facebook, 33.3k followers on Instagram, Pinterest 85k monthly reach, and Vaultermagazine.com with a reach of 556k visits per month and an average of 2.3 million visits per year.
Vaulter magazine started a club (www.vaulterclub.com) in 2015 and a state-of-the-art training facility in 2020. Two National High School Girls records have been broken in 2020 and 2021 already. Two Olympic Pits and one Olympic Level Kanstet Runway. When you come and visit our club and train with our athletes, it is always free. We also have incentives for post-college and elite athletes to train for free.
Vaulter Magazine is a 501(c)3 Non-profit and all of the proceeds go to the training facility and the kids at the club.
Please join us for one of our meets and help the sport of pole vault grow.