We inspire cooks one class at a time
What You Will Learn
Details coming soon.
- Cherry Gazpacho
- Avocado Citrus Salad with pickled peas
- Grilled Portobello Steaks with Chimichurri Sauce served with Asparagus & Roasted Roma Tomato
- Raspberry "Cheese" Cake
What To Expect
Great cooking is about more than just recipes—it's about celebrating culinary experiences with a foodie community. In this class, our professional chef instructor will show you how to create this fabulous menu, as well as offer you an exciting opportunity to assist in the kitchen.
- Instructor: Chef Muriel
- Length: Approximately 3 hours.
- Format: Demonstration.
- Restrictions: Ages 16 and older. Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
All students will receive 10% off any scheduled public class(es) purchased that evening.
- General Admission: Arrive up to one hour before the start of class.
- Allergies: We will attempt to accommodate any true medical allergy with advance notice. Please indicate allergies when completing ticket purchase.
No Thyme to Cook: Stir Up Your Inner Chef
Date & Time
Sun, Oct 29, 2023 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM