Find more Minnesota Parents Alliance Events
Minnesota's public education system is in severe decline and there are a number of concerning proposals currently under consideration at the legislature that threaten to take our schools from bad to worse. If schools are no longer providing high-quality academic instruction in a safe and ideologically neutral learning environment, what options exist?
- Is the answer school choice?
- What even is "school choice"?
- Does that mean I can send my child to any private school for free?
- Wouldn't everyone do that?
- How does it work in other states?
- Would that work in Minnesota?
- What are some of the biggest concerns?
- Would this ruin public schools?
- Has it ever been proposed here?
- What types of educational freedom initiatives are on the horizon for Minnesota families and what are the next steps?
Join us as education policy expert Catrin Wigfall breaks down this complex issue and gives us an insight into the landscape of the educational freedom movement nationally and locally. This presentation is designed to give parents as much information as possible so they can continue to navigate K-12 education issues with confidence.
Date & Time
Mon, Apr 24, 2023 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Brookview Golf Course - Bassett Creek Room316 Brookview Parkway South
Golden Valley, Minnesota 55426