1) The showtime listed for the event is the time the event starts. Doors will open hour before, if not already open.
2) We do allow pets during the day, but not at night for music (anything after 7pm). If you bring a pet, please do not
walk around with the animal. Please keep them in your seated area if you need to visit the concession stand.
3) For any show under 500 people, per city guidelines, a vaccine card is not required.
4) Mask are not required but are encouraged.
6) Children 15 years and under do not need a ticket but do need an adult to accompany them.
7) Please do not park in the Broad Theater parking lot. We have parking lot for Broadside and plenty street parking available on Toulouse and Lafite. If you would like to be escorted to your car, please ask the Sheriff on duty. You pay also park in the Auto Zone parking lot if they are closed.
8) CHAIR POLICY – we have 120 chair that are available on first come, first serve based. If you bring your own chair, you will be asked to put the on the outer sections of the site behind the house chairs. s available for seating in addition to many picnic tables. If you you need to sit in a chair, please arrive at least 30 minutes before the show. You may also bring a chair if you like.
Currently celebrating their 46th (!!!) Anniversary as a regularly-working gem of inimitable New Orleans music, WoodenHead makes their triumphant return to the outdoor stage at the Broadside!
Accept no substitute for this inimitable powerhouse fueled by Jimmy Robinson on guitars, Fran Comiskey on keyboards, Paul Clement on bass & Mark Whitaker on drums!
There are not many bands in the country -- much less in New Orleans -- who have dedicated over four-and-a-half Decades to their passion of performing and creating innovative music. Throughout the years, the band has stayed true to their aesthetic of excellent musicianship, superb original songwriting and authentic instrumental rock that is awe-inspiring and distinctive. Just don’t call them a fusion band. Woodenhead is the incomparable legendary instrumental rock band from New Orleans.
"Woodenhead is not for the faint-hearted, musically or in spirit...they play a hard-driving, challenging music that will literally rock you out of the comfortable cradle of Jazz, R&B and rock and roll into which life in New Orleans has lulled you." -- Rock Adam, Gambit Weekly
"At the New Orleans jazz festival, Woodenhead gets a standing ovation for teaching traditional jazz fans just how far imagination and electricity can push the form." -- Esquire Magazine
"A band dedicated to creating music of the highest integrity, and not compromising during their three (*now 4.5) decades of performances and recordings." -- M.J. Brady, Prognosis
"Jimmy Robinson is a killer guitarist, capable of removing the heads of most head banging metal freaks. He is also 'tasty' in the old-fashioned sense, rarely letting speed overtake the essentials." -- Mark Bingham, WAVELENGTH
Date & Time
Sun, Dec 5, 2021 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM