BCC Services have been moved to Thomas S. Wootton High School in Rockville
Service Times and Clergy Leaders Will Remain the Same
Wootton HS is located at 2100 Wootton Parkway, Rockville, MD 20850
The Yom Kippur morning service in the Sanctuary at Temple Sinai is at capacity.
We are sorry that switching tickets to the Morning Sanctuary Service is not possible. Members who come to the Temple Sinai service without tickets for that location will not be admitted. Sanctuary live stream links are on the temple website.
Temple Sinai members may request tickets to in-person services for themselves along with family and out-of-town guests. Non-members may not request tickets. All services at Temple Sinai will also be streamed and accessible on our website.
Guest tickets are available to members at no additional charge. However, we hope you will consider making a donation of $118 or more per guest, per service to support the High Holidays at Temple Sinai. You can make your donation here as part of the ticket request process or go to the main Temple Sinai High Holidays Giving page. Thank you for joining us for the holidays and for your generous support!
Yom Kippur Tickets Available From This Page
Sunday, September 24
- 6:30 PM Main Service in the Sanctuary or Lay-Led Kehillat Yom Tov Service in the Bet Am
- 8:30 PM Main Service in the Sanctuary
Monday, September 25
- 9:15 AM or 11:30 AM Service at Wootton High School with Rabbis Roos and Bernstein and Cantor Robins
- 10:00 AM Service in the Sanctuary with Rabbis Diamondstein and Goldstein and Cantor Rhodes
- Starting at 1:30 PM Yom Kippur Afternoon
- 1:30 PM Discussion
- 2:45 PM Healing Service
- 3:45 PM Mincha Service
- 4:45 PM Yizkor Service
- 5:30 PM Neilah Service
- 6:45 PM Break-Fast sponsored by the TSMRJ & TSWRJ
Click the blue "REQUEST TICKETS" button to reserve tickets for yourself and any family or other out-of-town guests who will be with you for Yom Kippur. All services are available on a first come, first served basis. After selecting the number of members and guests who need tickets, you may choose from the list of available services. Then, you will be prompted to provide the following information:
- Your name, phone number and email address. All tickets will be emailed to you.
- Names for all other members and guests accompanying you to services.
- Guests' relationship to you.
- Any seating or other accommodations you may need.
Date & Time
Sun, Sep 24, 2023 12:00 AM