Zoo Boise connects our visitors with animals to inspire and involve our community in the conservation of wildlife worldwide.
Join us for Zoo Boise's Boo at Night presented by Delta Dental of Idaho!
Boo at Night is a merry-not-scary fun-fest for the whole family! This is your chance to visit and experience the zoo at night, jam-packed with Halloween decorations and lights! Boo at Night will feature a variety of fun activities such as candy stations, costume and pumpkin decorating contests, zoo keeper chats, and more! All activities will follow current COVID-19 guidelines.
Boo at Night evenings will run October 15-18, 22-25, and 28-31. Hours are 6:00pm-9:00pm with last admission at 8:00pm. To limit the number of visitors in Zoo Boise at one time, a timed entry process has been implemented to promote safety and physical distancing. Advance tickets are required to secure an entry time slot.
Space is limited! Tickets must be purchased in advance to reserve an entry time slot. Please reserve a ticket for every person in your group, regardless of age. Time listed on ticket represents the entry time you must enter the zoo. Same day ticket sales close at 5:30pm on each event night. Coupons and zoo passes (PERK 20, Family 4-Pack, and others) are not valid for Boo at Night.
All ticket sales are non-refundable and dates and times are non-transferable.
Per person ticket prices
General (ages 12-61): $11.00
Senior (ages 62+): $8.00
Child (ages 3-11): $8.00
Infant/Toddler (Child 2 & Under): Free
Friends of Zoo Boise Member (over the age of 2)*: $5.00
Friends of Zoo Boise Conservation Circle Member*: Free (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for coupon code.)
*All memberships verified upon entry. Members must provide photo ID and membership card upon entry. Member reservations are limited to the number listed on the membership. IF YOU HAVE RESERVED A MEMBER TICKET AND ARE NOT A MEMBER, YOU WILL PAY THE DIFFERENCE AT THE FRONT GATE UPON ENTRY.
Zoo Boise is currently NOT ACCEPTING RECIPROCITY from other zoo memberships. These reservations are for Friends of Zoo Boise members only.
- The City of Boise is closely monitoring COVID-19. Zoo Boise is following City recommended guidelines and policies for the safety of our guests, employees and animal collection. For your protection and the protection of others, we require employees and visitors to wear cloth face coverings or face masks and to practice physical distancing in our facility. If you are unable to wear a cloth face covering or face mask, we will provide alternative options to ensure the safety of our staff and other members of the public and to provide you access to our services. The only exception to the cloth face covering or face mask policy that we allow at this time is for visitors under the age of two years. For more information visit: https://www.cityofboise.org/departments/mayor/coronavirus-covid-19-information/
- For the safety of guests, animals and employees, some buildings, attractions and encounters may be closed. Availability is subject to change at any time. The following animal encounters, buildings and activities are currently closed:
- African Schoolhouse
- Bat House
- E.O. Wilson Building
- Expedition Grill (front café)*
- Indoor Gift Shop*
- Gorongosa Aviary
- Penguin Pavilion
- Playground Equipment and Carousel
- Sloth Bear & Giraffe Feedings
- Small Animal Kingdom
- Zoo Farm
*The Kijiji Café in the African exhibit and select concession carts will be open with limited seating available. An outdoor limited access gift shop is available for purchases near the zoo exit.
- Upon entry at the front gate, visitors will be directed counterclockwise on a one-way path through the zoo. Guests may not back-track or deviate from the path and there is no reentry.
- Guests must check-in at the front gate within the specified ticket time slot. Late entries will not be accepted.
- All guests must enter together during the specified time slot. Please ensure your entire party is present before entering the zoo.
- Conservation tokens and printed maps are temporarily unavailable. A current map can be found by going to https://zooboise.org/map.
Pumpkin Decorating Contest: Entry form required. For entry form and more information, please visit https://zooboise.org/events/events-home/boo-at-night-presented-by-delta-dental/.
Volunteers Wanted: Looking for a fun and safe place to volunteer individually or as a group? Look no further than Boo at night! If interested, send an email to email@example.com.
Limited Vendor Booth Space: Boo at Night is great place to gain public awareness for your group or organization. Learn more at https://zooboise.org/events/events-home/event-booth-space/.
Date & Time
Oct 15 - 31, 2020