November 7, 2021 - Posted in Editors pick, Eventbrite Alternative
4 Customer-Focused Features Offered by Apps Like Eventbrite
You want to maximize ticket sales for your event, drive revenue, and offer event goers a memorable experience. Your customers want digital ticketing that feels intuitive and easy, and gives them features that put them in control.
With the best apps like Eventbrite, ticketing becomes a win-win for both you and your customers.
Success for any major industry means adapting to customers’ needs. As technology evolves, so do the preferences and expectations of your patrons. The music industry has seen records, cassettes, and CDs replaced by iPods and Spotify. Streaming services like Netflix and Hulu dominate film and television. Financial institutions have turned increasingly to mobile banking and contactless payments as paper checks go all but extinct.
Likewise, the event industry has experienced a growing customer preference for contactless purchasing and digital apps.
But what, exactly, do customers want from digital ticketing ? How can the right event software offer more convenience and versatility, a smoother, safer on-site experience, and build a loyal customer base that comes back event after event?
Here’s a closer look at four essential features your customers will want from apps like Eventbrite.
Table of Contents:
- Online Ticket Sales Lets Customers Plan Ahead
- Customers Control Ticket Details with Apps Like Eventbrite
- A Digital Check-In Experience that’s Smoother and Safer
- Build Loyalty with Square Integration and Instant Refunds
Online Ticket Sales Let Customers Plan Ahead
The last thing you want is patrons showing up the day of an event, only to find tickets have sold out. The most versatile apps like Eventbrite let them plan their event attendance well in advance, from anywhere at any time, and easily buy the ticket types they want with the click of a button.
With SimpleTix event software, you can create an event promotion website with your own branding, images, and event details.
Event goers can easily purchase multi-day tickets, different ticket types, or other add-ons with the click of a button at a one-stop check-out page. If you already have an event page, easily embed SimpleTix’s ticketing widget on your page.
You can make ticketing intuitive for the type of event you’re promoting using SimpleTix.
- Class pack lets attendees register for a series of repeat workshops, classes, and seminars at once.
- Festival mode gives attendees the option to buy multi-day tickets, such as a full weekend pass, or an individual day pass in the same purchase.
- The Weekly is a feature that lets attendees view and select tickets grouped by date, as well as buy all tickets for a week in one purchase.
Customers Control Ticket Details with Apps like Eventbrite
Customers are demanding more and more from their digital tools. More than half of consumers cited more flexibility and time savings as the main reasons they used an eCommerce app, according to a recent survey.
When attendees need to change their ticket details, they don’t want to have to call a customer service number during business hours and wait for your team to send them the updated information.
Some apps like Eventbrite will put that flexibility and control into event goers’ hands.
Customers can use SimpleTix to instantly update ticket details like day and time slot manually and cut out the middleman. For multi-day tickets, they can change their arrangement and add or transfer tickets with ease.
This frees up your team to be more efficient in handling other customer concerns.
A Digital Check-In Experience That’s Smoother and Safer
Event apps help you maximize ticket pre-sales, but they also let you optimize the event-goer experience by streamlining check-ins and offering tools to improve health and safety.
Mobile check-ins and digital tickets help you and your guests avoid long lines, allowing attendees to scan in with a print-out or a ticket on their phone. If they accidentally lose or forget their ticket, staff can quickly and easily search their details manually in the system.
Prioritizing Health and Safety
Customers continue to want businesses to provide for their health and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. Your event goers want to know you can meet health regulations and guidelines in your area, and are doing your best to keep them out of harm’s way.
While COVID-19 has driven more patrons to seek the use of contactless payments and digital wallets, it’s also critical to provide a safer event experience once they arrive.
When it comes to apps like Eventbrite, SimpleTix provides all the tools you need to plan a safe event. Some of these features include:
- Social distancing features to set capacity, plan seating arrangements, seat groups with ample distance between them, and more.
- Digital ticket scanning through shielded booths, allowing patrons to check in to events without jeopardizing themselves or your team.
- Communicate health and safety guidelines by adding them to your attendees’ ticket details, and send reminders and updates instantly, as well as important documents such as waivers.
- Use timed entry to set time slots, limit group sizes, and cap guest counts to ensure social distancing and prevent overcrowding.
Build Loyalty with Square Integration and Instant Refunds
SimpleTix’s partnership with Square offers a variety of benefits to your ticket purchasers that will create loyal customers who’ll come back event after event. Unlike SimpleTix, Eventbrite customers can’t use Square or Stripe payment methods.
With full Square integration, SimpleTix offers these advantages over other apps like Eventbrite:
- Customers can pay on-site quickly and easily with Apple Pay and Android Pay, contactless payments, and chip card payments.
- Print on-site tickets using SimpleTix’s Boca printer integration.
- Grant immediate refunds to customers if an event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- Issue Square gift cards when necessary, helping maintain customer loyalty.
SimpleTix offers your attendees what they want in a simple-to-use package, giving you the tools to build an awesome vent experience and a loyal following of customers. Our app offers more functionality at a lower cost than competitors like Eventbrite. Our goal is to help make your next event and every event after a success.
SimpleTix has offered an affordable, premium event ticketing platform that outperforms Eventbrite and similar apps for over 12 years. Compared to the competition, SimpleTix offers better options at a better price point. To learn more, call us at +1 (855) 550-3670 or email us here.
All of this for just $0.79 + 2% per attendee
Zero up-front cost, with a low rate fee of $0.79 + 2% per ticket. Seamless integration with Square, Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, and more. And instant payment means no waiting for payouts by check.
Yes, ticketing can be this simple… With SimpleTix.